نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Deep work

If she could possibly know what I can be aware of, what might she does? That's a deep deep question for me :)
And if she knew everything, what would happened?
Do I keep asking myself?
No
Of course not :)
But sometimes, I do ask it. But I can't look for the answer. Because I don't know!
So now.. let's talk about him :) shall I say this? I don't feel safe. The way your face is don't let me feel safe :) so... what do I gatta say but the acuall happenings to express my feelings? Do I bother not being able to express me? No. Surely not. I figured this out. But truely, deep, down, I was scared. Scared of the time when I got up... and my face would've been bloody... and you... oh I don't wanna say this! Are you here? Who knows? How could I know...? I don't have your IP address love... you're not
هدف نویسنده از نوشتن این کتاب، ارائه یک کتاب آموزشی تمرینی برای کسانی است که تازه به حوزه یادگیری عمیق وارد شده اند. در هنگام نوشتن بخش های این کتاب ،نویسنده، از کتابخانه یادگیری عمیق Keras که بیشتر پیچبدگی ها را از میان بر می دارد و به صورت بهینه شامل API  است . برای کار با آن، فقط نیاز به دانستن ایجاد و ارزیابی مدل های عصبی است.
دریافت مقاله یا کتابحجم: 5.44 مگابایت
باتری دیپ سایکل ( Deep Cycle ) یا باتری چرخه عمیق 
باتری دیپ سایکل نوعی از باتری است که مصرف کننده می تواند بارها و بارها آن را شارژ و دشارژ کند بدون اینکه سلول های باتری آسیب ببینند . باتری دیپ سایکل یک نوع باتری سیلد اسید بوده که برای تخلیه ۴۵ تا ۷۵ درصد از ظرفیت کلی آن در نظر گرفته شده است . باتری دیپ سایکل بخش مهمی از تجهیزات سیستم های انرژی تجدید پذیر و انرژی خورشیدی هستند چون در سیستم های سولار چرخه شارژ و دشارژ هر روز اتفاق می افتد دفعات این
پیش نوشت1: مدت زیادی بود که چندتا ویدیوی TED توی قسمت saved message ِ تلگرامم داشتن خاک می‌خوردن! بالاخره زمانی از این قرنطینه رو برای دیدن اونا استفاده کردم و شد آنچه شد...
                    سه‌تای دیگه رو اینجا می‌خوام خلاصه‌ای ازشون بذارم تا بماند برای آیندگان :))
پیش نوشت 2: اگه غلط تایپی یا املایی دیدین لطفا بهم خبر بدین :)))
----------------------------------
for Deep Working
Focus on the Wildly important
Use metrics to monitor your process
Keep a score card to make a competition with yourself
Make yourself Accountabe some how...
Try 90min of De
لینک های دانلود زبان اصلی جستجوی زیرنویس فارسی

کیفیت : Bluray 720pدانلود

لینک های دانلود دوبله فارسی
کیفیت : Bluray 720pدانلود

دانلود صوت دوبله بصورت جداگانه
زمان صوت : دانلود

دوبله فارسی فیلم دریای عمیق آبی ۲
دوبله شده توسط موسسه معتبر غیر داخلی

دانلود فیلم Deep Blue Sea 1999 دوبله فارسی

نام فارسی: دریای عمیق آبی

اطلاعات فیلم: IMDB

امتیاز فیلم: 5.8

ژانر: اکشن، ماجرایی، علمی تخیلی، هیجان انگیز،

فرمت:MKV

کیفیت: BluRay

مدت زمان: 105 دقیقه

محصول کشور: آمریکا،مکزیک

سال ساخت: 1999

کارگردان: Renny Harlin

بازیگران فیلم Deep Blue Sea 1999: Thomas Jane,Saffron
Burrows,Samuel L. Jackson,Jacqueline McKenzie,Michael Rapaport,Stellan
Skarsgård,LL Cool J,Aida Turturro,Cristos,Daniel Rey,Valente
Rodriguez,Brent Roam,Eyal Podell,Erinn Bartlett,Dan Thiel

خلاصه داستان فیلم Deep Blue Sea 1999: «دکتر سوزان
Read Trial Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard Light Novel :

On the wedding day, her fiancé and his lover had a love affair and eloped. Her eyes were dim, she seized the man in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau.”To sum it up, your bride is not here, my groom ran off, wouldn’t it be better if we… fight together?”. Before marriage, she said, “Even on the bed, between me and you, there will not be anything!” After the marriage, he said, “Do not try, how do you know?”
Associated Names
试婚老公,要给力

Read Trial Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard
Truth is, I'm tired. My body isn't holding up. I feel broken and it seems like I can't do anything right. Problem after problem keeps coming at me. Keeps haunting me down. I force myself to keep telling my parents, I'm fine. I can't have them worrying about me all the time. I'm NOT fine. My body and my soul and my mind, they all are broken. They even doesn't work properly anymore. I hate upsetting people, so I have to smile and send cute things to them. They shouldn't feel my pain. They shouldn't get upset because of me. It's me. So simple, Sad. 

+ Me to my friends: its a beautiful day! Lets be happy! You're amazing. Me, deep down in my heart: crying on the floor.  
+ Me: *knee hurts, can't stand, have a cold, basically coughing to death*My mom: Omg, I'm worried about you, are yo
The optical mouse actually uses a slim camera that takes 1,500 photos per second. This mouse can work on almost any surface. The mouse has a red light-emitting diode (LED) that illuminates the surface of the workpiece and fluctuates between the work surface and a
CMOS sensor
The CMOS sensor sends each received image to a digital DSP processor for analysis. The DSP at 18 million rpm is able to see patterns within the image and detect how these patterns move and what each image is different from the previous image. Then, based on the pattern change in an image sequence, the DSP detects how much and how much the mouse moves and sends the correct coordinates to the computer. The computer then moves the cursor on the screen, according to these coordinates
ادامه مطلب
My name is saman GHaderpanah,a mechanical engineering student.
I'm going to write the ideas that come to my mind and bring them to the level of innovation if they can, and because of minds of people is different, I invite you to be creative and idealistic friends to share your ideas with us  Let go.  Maybe there are those who are waiting for the opportunity to present their plan and work together to build a new and better life for themselves and others, so we have the opportunity to look forward to your pure ideas.  Also, since ideas usually come out of need, anyone who thinks they need and has not yet developed a tool to address their need It can work together to express a need for a useful working idea.
Mahdi is happy fortunate soul for all the humanity.
Please relax and imagine an ultroviolet beautiful world with deep peace under the flag of islam.
Imagine nice men.They see the light of God.Mahdi show them that.Spiritual experiences and religiouse experiences is upcoming fast.
Smile will appear on your face because Mahdi knows how to handle the world.
Appreciate twists in the adventure of reaching of Mahdi
Limiting yourself in fear of what you can’t control will do you no good. Appreciate the adventure of not knowing what might happen next.
. Be proud of yourself that your leader is Mahdi
As you work through an earthshaking event, give yourself credit for every step forward. By acknowledging your achievements, no matter how small, you regain trust in your ability to fix what you didn
دانلود فیلم Deep Blue Sea 2 2018 دوبله فارسی با لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم خارجی دریای عمیق آبی ۲ با کیفیت بالا
دانلود فیلم سینمایی دریای عمیق آبی ۲ ۲۰۱۸ با لینک مستقیم
دانلود رایگان فیلم دریای عمیق آبی ۲ از رسانه فردیس فیلم
امتیاز : ۳٫۳ از ۱۰ | IMDB
انتشار : ۲۰۱۸
کیفیت : ۴۸۰p , 1080p , 720p
زبان : دوبله فارسی
مدت زمان : ۹۳ دقیقه
محصول کشور : آمریکا
ژانر : اکشن | تخیلی | هیجان انگیز | ترسناک
کارگردان : Darin Scott
نویسنده : Duncan Kennedy
بازیگران : Danielle Savre, Rob Mayes, Michael Be
محاسبات مربوط به فرآیند Deep Drawing با استفاده از نرم افزار متلب
این برنامه ها که برای ورق با دو نوع ساختار همسانگرد و ناهمسانگرد طراحی شده است، تنها با وارد کردن اعداد در کسری از ثانیه ؛ محاسبات را انجام میدهد. ...دریافت فایل
فعل (Verb) :فعل چیست:فعل مهمترین بخش در زبان انگلیسی می باشد، حتی کوتاهترین جملات دارای فعل هستند. شما می توانید یک جمله یک کلمه ای به کمک فعل بسازید مثل: !Stopبرخی از افعال انجام کاری را می رسانند که به آنها Action word می گوییم مانند: fight، run و workبرخی دیگر چنین نیستند و معمولا وضعیت و یا وجود چیزی را می رسانند که به آنها State word می گوییممانند : be، exist ، seem ، belongیک فعل همیشه داری فاعل است ( کننده کار) مثال:John speaks Englishدر اینجا John فاعل(subject) و speaks فعل می باشد. بناب
ژانر: درام
خلاصه داستان :  بت کاپادورا  عکاسی است که با “پت”، صاحب یک رستوران ازدواج کرده و این دو با سه فرزندشان زندگی خوب و راحتی را می گذارنند. تا این که در سفری به شیکاگو بچه ی سه ساله شان گم می شود و  بت  دچار افسردگی می شود. نه سال بعد که خانواده به شیکاگو نقل مکان کرده،
DOWNLOAD  
خرید ماسک مو احیا کننده گلیس Deep Repair مدل ۲۰۰ml
اگر موهای آسیب دیده و سست دارید یا در اثر رنگ کردن های متوالی، استفاده ی پی در پی از سشوار یا اتوهای مو، موهایتان زبر و خشن شده اند، بهترین انتخاب برای شما ماسک مو احیا کننده گلیس Deep Repair مدل ۲۰۰ml خواهد بود. این ماسک مو به دلیل داشتن کراتین، سبب درخشندگی و براقی موهای شما شده و باعث ترمیم، بازسازی و درخشندگی موهای شما خواهد شد. علاوه بر آن به دلیل وجود مواد صا کننده سبب لخت شدن موهای شما خواهد شد.
به
طبق گفته محققان، هکرها می‌توانند از امواج فراصوت برای فعال کردن دستیار صوتی سیری استفاده کنند.
به گزارش کالاسودا و به نقل از gadgetsnow، هکرها می توانند از امواج فراصوت برای فعال کردن سیری استفاده کنند. امواج فراصوت ردی از خود به جای نمی‌گذارند و می‌توانند به راحتی دستیار صوتی سیری را روی گوشی شما فعال کرده و برای برقراری تماس، گرفتن عکس یا خواندن متن یک تکست برای یک فرد غریبه بدون اطلاع مالک گوشی استفاده کنند.
محققان پیش از این نشان دادند ک
رائحه : گرم و تند نوع ادکلن : ادو پرفیوم حجم : 100میل
ادکلن مردانه Prime Collection Deep Sense (دیپ سنس پرایم کالکشن) در نت ابتدایی دارای رایحه ی تندی از فلفل صورتی و ادویه جات به همراه ترکیبی از آلو برقانی می باشد. این مخلوط تند در نت میانی به شیرینی گل ارکیده رسیده و سرانجام به بیس گرمی از وانیل و نعناع هندی ختم می شود. بهترین زمان مصرف از این عطر گرم، تند و شرقی فصول سرد سال و یا میهمانی های رسمی و مهم می باشد.نت های بویایی ادکلن مردانه Prime Collection Deep Sense عبارتن

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

نقطه زن Deep max 1000بسیار بسیار قوی و باکیفیت قابلیت تفکیک تمام فلزات با دو روش تفکیک 
ادامه مطلب

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

نقطه زن Deep max 1000بسیار بسیار قوی و باکیفیت قابلیت تفکیک تمام فلزات با دو روش تفکیک 
ادامه مطلب
A front end developer is someone who implements web designs through programming languages like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. The front end developers work with the design and outlook of the website. Whereas, the back end developers program what goes on behind the scenes like databases. If you head to any site, you can see the work of a front end developer in the navigation, layouts, and also the way a site looks different from your phone.
Web design is all about the way a website looks, while front end development is how the design actually gets implemented on the website. The front end developer is the person who is responsible for the implementation
پیش نیازها:
مروری بر جبر خطی - دریافت
مروری بر احتمال - دریافت

منابع دوره:
دوره Machine Learning دانشگاه استنفورد - لینک

[Pattern Recognition And Machine Learning [Springer 2006 از Christopher M. Bishop - دریافت

منابع برای مطالعات بیشتر:
Deep Learning - Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio and Aaron Courville - دریافت
Reinforcement Learning An Introduction - دریافت
The Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) belongs to all of humanity. He does not only belong to Shia Muslims and Muslims in general. All of humanity is humble and respectful before the greatness and beautiful aspects of Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.), except for those people who do not know him. Therefore, you can see that the panegyrists of the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) are not only Muslims. A Christian also praises the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.). It is not only Shia Muslims who praise him. As well as Shia Muslims, the community of Sunni Muslims in all parts of the world of Islam speaks more enthusiastically about the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) than about other great personalities of the early Islamic era. Why? What is the reason? The reason is the greatness of this Imam, the kin
Read The King’s Avatar Light Novel :
In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!
After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!
سلام
امروز در کلاسمون زدیم کنار و کلا راجع به یه دنیای دیگه صحبت کردیم به اسم هوش مصنوعی
و از اونجایی که شاگردای باحالی دارم، یکم تخصصی‌تر اطلاعات بهشون دادم راجع به یک حوزه‌ی کاملا امروزی که دانش لب مرز دنیاست
به اسم یادگیری عمیق یا همون Deep Learning که از زیرشاخه‌های یادگیری ماشین یا به اصطلاح Machine Learning به حساب میاد
و امروزه شدیدا طرفدار و مخاطب پیدا کرده.
من هم خورده سوادی تو این زمینه دارم که به لطف استاد و رفیق عزیزم آقای اخوان‌پور، از اول
Almost all CNC 5Axis head/head, have a rotational limit of less than 360 degree. With this limitation, you will have problems . In this tutorial you will learn how to control rotational constraints with the help of PowerMill

I can provide valuable assistance in cooperating with production projects. 5Axis CNC thirty and creating fully professional and functional processes with PowerMill software. Anyone who would need to work with me should contact WhatsApp.
Do you work with powermill ? You need the right post for the right G code. You will be assured that you will be provided with the right post for each CNC machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wpUeu72SBI&t=98s

CALL :+989112235526  Yahyavi
Almost all CNC 5Axis head/head, have a rotational limit of less than 360 degree. With this limitation, you will have problems . In this tutorial you will learn how to control rotational constraints with the help of PowerMill

I can provide valuable assistance in cooperating with production projects. 5Axis CNC thirty and creating fully professional and functional processes with PowerMill software. Anyone who would like to work with me should contact WhatsApp.
Do you work with powermill ? You need the right post for the right G code. You will be assured that you will be provided with the right post for each CNC machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wpUeu72SBI&t=98s

به نام خدا, دوستان سلام امروز می خوام بهتون وب سایت 120 کلیک رو معرفی کنم که باهاش می تونید هم بیزینستون رو تبلیغ کنید و در کنارش کسب درآمد هم داشته باشید, این فایل رو حتما توسط یکی از دوستانتون دریافت کردید که دوست داره شما رو در کنار موفقیت خودش داشته باشه, پس این ویدیو رو هم کامل, هم با دقت ببینید تا با کار سایت 120 کلیک آشنا بشید, بعد از اون می تونید سوالاتتونو از معرفتون بپرسید.
ادامه مطلب
آهنگ I Wanna You با جلوه عمیق + متن
از هندزفری استفاده کنید
نوش گوشتون ؛)
برای دانلود اینجا کلیک کنید

If you wanna I will fly fly fly
Like a swallow to the burning hell and it's so fine
Like the wind in mid July
Open your embrace and I will fly.
If you wanna go, then tell me why.
I'll be breathing you and only you until I die.
You're the only one for whom I try.
Listen to you dub forgetting how to fly.
ادامه مطلب
"Hurts"
دردناک
امیلی سندی در مورد این ترانه می گوید:"این ترانه فقط فوران احساسه,یه گفتگوعه,یه گفتگو از نوع عصبانیش.شبیه این "میدونی چی شده؟ بهتره که ساکت شی.و میخوام بهت بگم دقیقا چه حسی دارم.وقتی تو میخوای علت واقعی یه بگو مگو رو بدونی,و تو فقط می گی,درواقع,هرچی که تو می خوای بهم بگی,منو می رنجونه.اما این واقعا فقط برای دونستن بود,راستش این چیزیه که به هرکی که باهاش جرو بحث داشته باشم خواهم گفت...."
Baby, I'm not made of stone,it hurts
عزیزم,از سنگ که ساخته نشدم,درد
"Hurts"
دردناک

امیلی سندی در مورد این ترانه می گوید:"این ترانه فقط فوران احساسه,یه گفتگوعه,یه گفتگو از نوع عصبانیش.شبیه این "میدونی چی شده؟ بهتره که ساکت شی.و میخوام بهت بگم دقیقا چه حسی دارم.وقتی تو میخوای علت واقعی یه بگو مگو رو بدونی,و تو فقط می گی,درواقع,هرچی که تو می خوای بهم بگی,منو می رنجونه.اما این واقعا فقط برای دونستن بود,راستش این چیزیه که به هرکی که باهاش جرو بحث داشته باشم خواهم گفت...."

Baby, I'm not made of stone,it hurts
عزیزم,از سنگ که ساخته نشدم,در
یه پلی‌لیست Deep Sleep تو اسپاتیفای پلی کردم بلکه خوابم ببره. خوابم که نبرده (هنوز)؛ ولی الآن حس می‌کنم من آخرین انسان باقی‌مونده در جهانم که تو فضا بین یه عالمه ستاره معلقم و در حالی که منتظر مرگمم دارم به خاطره‌هام روی زمین و کارهایی که انجام دادم فکر می‌کنم.
بعدتر نویس: واقعا نمی‌دونم وقتی حداقل تا ۲ و ۳ خوابم نمی‌بره چرا هر شب از ۱۲ می‌رم تو تختم و سعی می‌کنم بخوابم.
سلام
امروز در کلاسمون زدیم کنار و کلا راجع به یه دنیای دیگه صحبت کردیم به اسم هوش مصنوعی
و از اونجایی که شاگردای باحالی دارم، یکم تخصصی‌تر اطلاعات بهشون دادم راجع به یک حوزه‌ی کاملا امروزی که دانش لب مرز دنیاست
به اسم یادگیری عمیق یا همون Deep Learning که از زیرشاخه‌های یادگیری ماشین یا به اصطلاح Machine Learning به حساب میاد
و امروزه شدیدا طرفدار و مخاطب پیدا کرده.
من هم خورده سوادی تو این زمینه دارم که به لطف استاد و رفیق عزیزم آقای اخوان‌پور، از اول
بلندگوی قابل حمل  A1، بلندگویی کوچک در قالبی زیبا و جذاب است که به راحتی
در کف دست جای می گیرد و با صدای باور نکردنی خود، شما را شگفت زده خواهد
کرد. A1 را به سادگی می توانید به هر جایی ببرید و یا داخل کیف و چمدان خود
قرار دهید. این بلندگوی کوچک می تواند همراه خوبی برای پیک نیک و سفرهای
شما باشد. طراحی آن به قدری کاربردی است که حتی در منزل و یا هتل نیز می
توانید آن را روی میز و یا کنار تخت خواب خود قرار داده و تمام لحظات خود
را با موسیقی سرشار کنید.
tamino_habibi
Something hides in every nightBrings desire from the deepAnd with it comes a burning lightTo keep us from our sleep
And as the full star tries his best to make the white pearl shineGlances of a new day have arrivedAnd though he's not alone, he fears to never love anotherAnd leave his heart forever with her smile
Haa-aah
Habibi, light is

I can provide valuable assistance in cooperating with production projects. 5Axis CNC thirty and creating fully professional and functional processes with PowerMill software. Anyone who would need to work with me should contact WhatsApp.

https://youtu.be/R6-K61m1T94
https://youtu.be/eIyqbU0p90I
https://youtu.be/7WY7SEsE8Z8

Any work where Beverly Painting did not supply the paint or other materials.
Any work which was not prepared carried out and completed by Beverly Painting.
Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, because its design allows moisture to collect. Include, but not limited to railings, decks, roofs , window sills and stairs.
Paint matching exactly, as the environmental situation will affect the colour and all existing and new paints finish over time. Neither can we guarantee that the finish coating will exactly match the finish paint samples which you selected.
Natural finished wood surfaces or Varnished.
Any repairs which are required as a result of a defect in the paint, Including but not limited to, chalking, fading, lapping and f
In comments on Tuesday, Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour said the IRGC Ground Force has devised and exercised new strategies for assault on the enemy.
The “deep-attack doctrine” has been put on the agenda of the IRGC Ground Force and was even practiced during the “Payambar-e Azam 12 (The Great Prophet)” war game held on the southern coasts of Iran in December 2018, the commander said.
He added that the IRGC Ground Force will strengthen the necessary training programs and equipment on the basis of the new doctrine.
Iran has turned into a major regional power, the commander said, adding that the IRGC’s recent move to shoot down a stealth American spy drone changed the equation in favor of Iran and humiliated the US.
“The IRGC Ground Force’s drone and missile power has grown
روی میزم رو برای فردا مرتب می‌کنم؛ خیلی وقته ۴ روز پشت سر هم درس نخوندم و فردا این طلسم رو از بین می‌برم. چشم‌هام می‌سوزن؛ برنامه رو می‌نویسم و مطمئن می‌شم که چیزی روی میز، کج نباشه. در حالی که یک ساعت پیش شب خواستگاری بهترین دوستم بوده و من فقط دو، سه روزه که متوجه شدم همچین چیزی هست. یک جوری انگار ناراحتم؛ سرنخ‌ها رو دنبال می‌کنم که ببینم قضیه چیه. می‌فهمم که خسته شدم یکم، شاید یکم بیش‌تر از یکم؛ ولی صدام رو درنمیارم. سرم رو می‌اندازم پ
Building
completion tenders announced by Governments, Funding Agencies or
Private Companies are published here everyday. Finding Tenders information for your company
is our business. You can Find up to date Building completion work online tenders in this page.

Government
tenders | Online tenders | Tenders information | Tenders info | Tendersinfo | Gov tenders | Governmental tenders | Tenders online | Tenders for | Onlinetenders | Tenders of | tender listing| invitation to tender | Consulting tender | Request for | Bid invitation | Bid for | Tenders in | Call for proposals
OK, so let’s talk about the first months of being in a Starbucks kind of dream :)
So, before anything else I’d just like to mention that like everybody elses, I might have kind of mistakes -maybe even the stupid ones in my posts. I do have them even when I use to write in the blog in my mother language, I mean the Persian, and I really like to remind that I’m not that much perfect at English so if you ever feel uncomfortable about something wrong in my grammar, or vocabulary or just any kind of mistake, please feel free to easily -and of course kindly :) – make me aware of them, so I can improve myself as well as writing greater posts in the future.
So, where was I? Oh, yeah, about that kind of Starbucks dream, wasn’t I? Yes. You know around six or maybe seven months ago -I don
OK, so let’s talk about the first months of being in a Starbucks kind of dream :)
So, before anything else I’d just like to mention that like everybody elses, I might have kind of mistakes -maybe even the stupid ones in my posts. I do have them even when I use to write in the blog in my mother language, I mean the Persian, and I really like to remind that I’m not that much perfect at English so if you ever feel uncomfortable about something wrong in my grammar, or vocabulary or just any kind of mistake, please feel free to easily -and of course kindly :) – make me aware of them, so I can improve myself as well as writing greater posts in the future.
So, where was I? Oh, yeah, about that kind of Starbucks dream, wasn’t I? Yes. You know around six or maybe seven months ago -I don
ویزای کار عمان
ویزای کار عمان برای متقاضیانی صادر می‎شود که به دنبال کار در این کشور هستند. این ویزا به منظور جذب نیروی کارآمد و متخصص است و به کارفرمایان عمانی این فرصت را می‎دهد تا کارمندی را برای همکاری به عمان دعوت نمایند. در این نوع ویزا، فردی که متقاضی کار در عمان است باید از کارفرمایی با ملیت عمانی دعوت‎نامه‎ی کاری یا یک پیشنهاد کاری داشته باشد. از سوی دیگر کارفرما باید مسئولیت شرایط مندرج در دعوتنامه را بر عهده بگیرد. در حقیقت کار
خب خب یک آپدیت جدید داریم که نتایج رو برای کاربرها هدفمند تر می کنه
یک مقدار از رباتی بودن نتایج کم کرده
اما بهترین روش برای بهیه سازی طبق الگوریتم BERT چیه ؟
10 ways to optimize for BERT
You
Can’t
Optimize
For
A
Deep
Learning
NLP
Algorithm
Write for humans

برای انسان ها بنویسید
منبع : آپدیت جدید الگوریتم BERT

https://youtu.be/R6-K61m1T94
https://youtu.be/eIyqbU0p90I
https://youtu.be/7WY7SEsE8Z8
https://youtu.be/2M4qIQ44ic8

CALL :+989112235526
باران شدید. ترافیک وحشتناک. مسیری که اگر پیاده می‌رفتم 10 دقیقه طول می‌کشید، با ماشین مادرم 30 دقیقه در ترافیک بودیم! اگر شیشه را می‌دادم پایین، من و ماشین خیس می‌شدیم و وقتی که کولر را روشن کردیم سردم شده بود. همیشه از این هواهایی که تکلیفشان با خودشان معلوم نیست بیزار بوده‌ام. گمانم 1 ساعت طول کشید تا به مقصد رسیدم. از ماشین پیاده شدم و دویدم سمت جایی که باران خیسم نکند. سردم شده بود. لباس‌هایم گشاد و کوتاه بودند و از هر طرف این هوا بود که
پیش نوشت1: مدت زیادی بود که چندتا ویدیوی TED توی قسمت saved message ِ تلگرامم داشتن خاک می‌خوردن! بالاخره زمانی از این قرنطینه رو برای دیدن اونا استفاده کردم و شد آنچه شد...
                 یکیش انقدر خوب بود که توی اینستام پیشنهاد کردم ملت ببینن... جسارت نمی‌کنم که خلاصه‌ش کنم!! (توی پی‌نوشت اسمش رو می‌گذارم..)
                    دوتای دیگه رو اینجا میخوام خلاصه‌ای ازشون بذارم تا بماند برای آیندگان :))
پیش نوشت 2: اگه غلط تایپی یا املایی دیدین لطفا بهم خ
اون شب یه مطلبی خوندم. صد تا چیزی که آدم میتونه در مورد خودش دوست داشته باشه. به نظرم بامزه بود. دیدم اینطور که معلومه خیلی خودشیفته م. :)) اونایی که در مورد خودم دوست دارم رو بولد میکنم. آبی ها رو هم خیلی خیلی بیشتر دوست دارم :))
Your sense of humor
Your laugh
Your ability to make others laugh when they need it
Your intuition
Your willingness to challenge yourself
Your understanding of what makes you feel happiest
Your taste in movies
Your taste in books
Your taste in clothes
The way you don't care about clothes
The way you hug people
Your eye for design
Your organizational skills
Your quiet intensity
Your loud boisterou
- One of the important things in PhD is to feel you own the project as the student. --> This helps a lot not be lost among supervisor's commands for instance.
So, It is important to go and do you search and find what you really like to work on.
Your supervisors should supervise you in that of course and guide you a bit so as not to go off track!
- You should read a lotttt
- If there is a lot to learn, don't panic, just enjoy as you've always did. It may be different since you're not having courses but take your time to learn while continue working by looking at things as black box.

Violin Sonata No.9 in A Major , Op.47 (Kreutzer)
I.Adagio sostenuto , Presto
II.Andante con variazioni
III.Presto
اویتا آراکلیان، ویولن
سروش صادقی، پیانو

The “Kreutzer” Sonata is an extraordinary work. Performing it, the performer always struck by the sheer energy and control necessary for the bursts of emotional intensity, with running notes, melodic lines, and dialogue with the piano. These qualities, combined with the extremely challenging technical demands, become mental and physical stretch exercises for the performers. The first movement best exemplifies Beethoven’s own description on the manuscript: “Sonata for piano and violin obbligato, written in a very concertante style, brilliant (this crossed out by Beethoven in the
متن و تکست آهنگ جدید Next To You از بکی جی Becky G و Digital Farm Animals و Rvssian

متن آهنگ:

Do you remember when I met you in the summer?
Sippin' wine we'd talk for hours through the night
And you asked me if I'd like to know your number
For me to call and say that I got home alright
But oh we fell so deep
I had a lot on my mind
I wasn't ready to find you
'Cause I was so naive
I do this every time
I wish that I could rewind it
Are we a drop in the ocean now?
Oh I know that I let you down
All along I was searching for something new, oh
And I should've been there right next to you, ooh
I should've been there right next to you
I should've been there right next to you
Do you remember all the cold nights in the winter?
We'd drive for hours so that we could b
سلام
تصویر زیر بهترین تصویری هست که تا حالا از معماری یک شبکه یادگیری عمیق دیدم.
این تصویر از کتاب Deep Learning with Python هست. همانطور که در تصویر نشان داده شده، loss function یا objective function خروجی مورد انتظار را با خروجی تولید شده بوسیله شبکه مقایسه می کنه تا مشخص کنه که الگوریتم چقدر خوب عمل کرده.
تابع Optimizer هم عملیات تغییر و بهنگام سازی وزن ها را انجام میده.

Request
 Every person having awareness about Islamic history knows that Islam is being targeted by the enemies of fierce intentions and destructive goals from the day of its appearance and in this era of  material development today, Islam's enemies against the Muslims grew intensely. They are fully committed and putting great stress to make Islam and Muslims weak from all aspects. After all their research, they concluded that among all the different sects of Islam and among all the religions, there is a special Muslim sect (Shia) who can be proven hurdle  in the way of their interest, and to make this sect  weak is our very first necessity for existence. So, they gathered their entire powers to work against the Shiite nation, and started their work on a broader scale. If we survey
برد کنترل دیزل ژنراتور
DeepSeaElectronics
شرکت DEEP SEA انگلستان با نام اختصاری (DSE ) از جمله شرکت های بزرگی میباشد که توانسته است این برد ها را بصورت PLC طراحی و تولید کند . بر خلاف برخی از برند ها که بصورت میکروپروسسوری تولید و طراحی میشود. این مسئله باعث افزایش کیفیت و دقت بالای این برند در مسئله سنکرون و پارالل دیزل ژنراتور ها میگردد. برد کنترل PLC دیجیتال ساخت کمپانی Deep Sea انگلستان دارای قابلیت نمایش آمپراژ ، ولتاژ ، فرکانس ، دور موتور ، ساعت کار ، آلارم
برد کنترل دیزل ژنراتور
DeepSeaElectronics
شرکت DEEP SEA انگلستان با نام اختصاری (DSE ) از جمله شرکت های بزرگی میباشد که توانسته است این برد ها را بصورت PLC طراحی و تولید کند . بر خلاف برخی از برند ها که بصورت میکروپروسسوری تولید و طراحی میشود. این مسئله باعث افزایش کیفیت و دقت بالای این برند در مسئله سنکرون و پارالل دیزل ژنراتور ها میگردد. برد کنترل PLC دیجیتال ساخت کمپانی Deep Sea انگلستان دارای قابلیت نمایش آمپراژ ، ولتاژ ، فرکانس ، دور موتور ، ساعت کار ، آلارم
COVID-19 Service
Given the current exceptional circumstances related to the COVID-19 epidemic, KambadenGroup has decided to provide its teleworking offer as a cloud service (SaaS) with 90% OFF.
Why this?
It is likely that more and more people will be forced to stay at home and that companies will recommend their employees to work from home in order to reduce the health and economic impact of the epidemic. Teleworking on the one hand protects the health of citizens and on the other hand allows companies to continue their activities. Many companies have already negotiated telework agreements, but few are really prepared in terms of IT infrastructure, if a large number of employees must work from home overnight. The challenge today is to offer solutions that are easy to implement and that kee
COVID-19 Service
Given the current exceptional circumstances related to the COVID-19 epidemic, KambadenGroup has decided to provide its teleworking offer as a cloud service (SaaS) with 90% OFF.
Why this?
It is likely that more and more people will be forced to stay at home and that companies will recommend their employees to work from home in order to reduce the health and economic impact of the epidemic. Teleworking on the one hand protects the health of citizens and on the other hand allows companies to continue their activities. Many companies have already negotiated telework agreements, but few are really prepared in terms of IT infrastructure, if a large number of employees must work from home overnight. The challenge today is to offer solutions that are easy to implement and that kee
COVID-19 Service
Why this?
ویزای کار عمان
ویزای کار عمان برای متقاضیانی صادر می‎شود که به دنبال کار در این کشور هستند. این ویزا به منظور جذب نیروی کارآمد و متخصص است و به کارفرمایان عمانی این فرصت را می‎دهد تا کارمندی را برای همکاری به عمان دعوت نمایند. در این نوع ویزا، فردی که متقاضی کار در عمان است باید از کارفرمایی با ملیت عمانی دعوت‎نامه‎ی کاری یا یک پیشنهاد کاری داشته باشد. از سوی دیگر کارفرما باید مسئولیت شرایط مندرج در دعوتنامه را بر عهده بگیرد. در حقیقت کار
Whether you are looking for commercial painting services for a small retail shop or an entire office building, Beverly Painting will complete your project safely, on time and on budget, with minimum disruption to your business.
We provide Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that will be site specific for each commercial painting project and toolbox talks prior to the commencement of each work shift.
Our estimators will provide a specified commercial painting schedule to assist with planning and budgeting for your project including an accurate price, methodology and work breakdown structure (WBS).
Our commercial painters and supervisors will follow our Quality Management System (QMS) including our Workplace Health and Safety Handbook to ensure safe and high quality painting services.
Our com
Sometimes I envy some people. People who are successfull. Because I really wanna be one of them. 
And then I tell myself, well he does deserve what he accomplisshed and if you want something you have to prove that you deserve it and there's only one way to prove that and it's to acheive it. 
Work the f.u.c.k hard and make that s.h.i.t happen then smile. Smile from your heart and be happy because then You Truly Deserve What You Got.

دانلود کامل ترین و نسخه کتاب family and friends american با فرمت pdf رایگان
دانلود کامل ترین و جامع ترین کتاب های فمیلی اند فرندز کتاب family and friends american
دانلود بهترین نسخه کتاب family and friends american با فرمت های pdf و apk
دانلود جدید ترین نسخه کتاب های family and friends american
دانلود جدید ترین کتاب های فمیلی اند فرندز و دانلود کتاب family and friends american

ادامه مطلب
شرکت انگلستانی رولز-رویس تاثیر به‌سزایی بر روی پیشرفت‌دادن به صنعت هوا و فضا داشت. این کمپانی گام‌های بزرگی در راستای تکامل موتور جت برداشت و نام خود را برای همیشه در تاریخ این صنعتِ جدید ثبت نمود. تا به حال به این موضوع فکر کرده‌اید که موتور جت چگونه کار می‌کند؟ با ویکی‌لوپ همراه باشید.
http://www.newrealities.com/articles/2016/10/06/documentary-the-animal-communicator-
http://www.newrealities.com/articles/2016/11/14/history-in-the-making-at-standing-rock-by-paul-levy
http://www.newrealities.com/articles/2016/10/10/subscribe-to-the-newrealities-youtube-channel
http://www.newrealities.com/articles/2016/10/10/with-braco-diving-into-the-deep-by-pamela-bloom
http://www.newrealities.com/articles/2016/10/10/walnuts-other-nuts-and-seeds-are-important-iq-reinforcing-food-food-for-the-brain
http://peertrainer.com/LoungeCommunityThread.aspx?ForumID=1&ThreadID=103425&c=45
http://peertrainer.com/LoungeCommunityThread.aspx?ForumID=1&ThreadID=282778
http://peertrainer.com/LoungeCommunityThread.aspx?ForumID=1&ThreadID=282864
http://peertrainer.com/LoungeCommunityThread.a
Front-End
What is front-end development? The front-end is everything involved with what the user sees, including design and some languages like HTML and CSS. 
There are a lot of different jobs associated with the front-end. Keep in mind that a lot of these titles are subjective, so while front-end developer may mean something at one company, it can mean something completely different at another company. 
Here are a few examples of front-end job titles:
A web designer, you guessed it, designs websites. The job title of web designer is pretty broad, though. A web designer could just be someone who designs the sites in a program like Photoshop or Fireworks and will never touch the code. But in another location, a web designer could do all the design comps in Photoshop, and then be r
برد کنترل دیزل ژنراتور DeepSeaElectronics
بهترین واسط تعاملی میان انسان ها مکالمه است. اول که به هم میرسیم
با گفتن سلام شروع می کنیم به مکالمه؛ خوب اگر واسط میان انسان و ماشین (بجای
موس و کیبورد و ...) به مکالمه گفتاری تبدیل بشه حس بهتری از برقرار ارتباط با
ماشین پیدا می کنیم.

مشخصات مقاله
نوع: کنفرانس (IJCAI 18)
نویسنده: Rui Yan
لینک دانلود مقاله: اینجا
مسئله
هوش مصنوعی مکالمه (Conversational AI) یک حوزه پژوهشی در حال رشد و مهم است. از کجا فهمیدیم که مهمه؟! جدا از بررسی تعداد مقالات منتشر شده در این ز
32. مشاورشرح:مشاور کسی است که در یک حوزه خاص از تخصص ، دانش زیادی را در اختیار داشته باشد. شما یک حل کننده مشکل بسیار خوب هستید و یک ارتباط عالی هستید. به عنوان یک مشاور ، شما به کار در خانه که می خواهند به اهداف خاص برسند ، مشاوره می دهید.
ادامه مطلب
برد کنترل دیزل ژنراتور DeepSeaElectronics
آیه ای از قرآن کریم که اگر قساوت قلب به منتهی درجه ی خودش نرسیده باشد ملحدین را به سجده وا میدارد.
 بارهای بار شاهد این بوده ایم که خداناباوران وقتی با اشاره ای علمی در قرآن مواجه می شوند می گویند حضرت محمد این آیه را از دانشمندان پیش از خود کپی کرده است و با این حرف ها از پذیرش الهی بودن قرآن سرباز می زنند . اما اگر اشاره علمی ای را در آیه ای به آنها نشان دهیم که هیچ کس قبل از قرآن تا آن زمان در آن رابطه سخنی نگفته باشد به نظر می رسد هیچ بهانه ای ب

دیپ فیک، نام تکنیک جدیدی برمبنای هوش‌‌ مصنوعی است که به‌واسطه‌ی آن تصاویر و ویدئو‌های دروغینِ واقع‌گرایانه درست می‌شود؛ موضوعی که اخیرا بسیاری را وحشت‌زده کرده است.

ماه نوامبرِ سال ۲۰۲۰ میلادی است و درست چند روز تا آغاز رأی‌گیری انتخابات ریاست‌جمهوری ایالات متحده آمریکا فاصله داریم. مردم، خود را برای شرکت در انتخابات آماده می‌کنند که به‌ناگهان ویدئو‌یی عجیب و بهت‌آور در سراسر اینترنت منتشر می‌شود. همه درنهایت بهت و حیرت،
What is Alpha Blue?
Alpha Blue, also known as Dream Diesel (or DD), is a high-flying sativa that combines Blue Dream and NYC Diesel. In 2011 this compelling blend claimed two 2nd place prizes for a sativa at the High Times’ Medical Cup in Denver and San Francisco. Its buds are glazed with sugary trichomes and take on hues of deep red and violet. The aroma is a combination of tart blueberry and sour candy that create a pungent mixture of earthy berry and Haze upon exhale. The sweet fragrance of Alpha Blue brings with it uplifting effects that produce a calming, relaxed mood without putting you to sleep. The cerebral and happy buzz is a great tool when coping with stress and anxiety.
@arnikaseir
تور 4 روزه آنکارا           27آذر
✈️ایران ایر
⏰  14:00  ⏰  12:55          3*  OMMER  2,770  3*  SIYAV  2,850  3*  ETAP BULVAR  3.230  3*  GOLD 3.350  3*  LATIFOGLU  3.380  3*  DAFNE  3.430  4*  ROYAL ANKARA  3.480  4*  NEVA PALAS  3.430  4*  DREAM LIFE  3.480  4*  SEVEN DEEP   3.480  4*  BEST HOTEL  3.510  4*  BEST WESTERN 2000  3.510  4*  DEMONTI  3.530  4*  DEMORA  3.560  4*  RADISSON BLU   3.580  4*  CLASS  3,640  4*  CINNAH  3,640  4*  CK FARABI   3,660  4*  MIDAS  3,740  4*  ANEMON  3,790  4*  RAMADA  3,820  4*  ANKARA PLAZA  3,870  4*  DIVAN  4,980  5*  GRAND ANKARA  3,740  5*  BERA   3,820  5*  SWISS  3,820  5*  SHERATON  3,970  5*  HILTONSA
+Hello, I'm P calling from G, can I speak to Mr.X? 
-Hello P! I'm gonna put you through.
ding. 
-Hello, it's X. 
+(WowwwwW)!  hello X! it's P calling from G, I wanted to check that you received my mail abt the Y request...
-yeah hellooo P ! I recieved and I'm gonna answer by Friday. 
+Thanks.
(you have wonderful voice by the way. like voodooist in the deep of jungle! like a laughing sculpture in a closed museum! like... like a god, chasing a dead! )
+Bye!
and I hung up, thinking what would happen if I told all of this? 
but really, very catching voice. I'll save him on my phone as "Mr. Voodoo"
در پایتون ارسال اشیای تغییرناپذیر (Immutable) به مانند انواع بولین، اعداد، رشته و تاپل به تابع، باعث بروز رفتاری مشابه با شیوه by value می‌شود ولی در مورد ارسال اشیای تغییرپذیر (Mutable) به مانند انواع لیست، دیکشنری و مجموعه اینگونه نخواهد بود.

برای جلوگیری از تغییر اشیای تغییرپذیر درون تابع، می‌توان یک کپی از این نوع اشیا را ایجاد و سپس به صورت آرگومان به تابع ارسال کرد:
>>> def f(a):
... a[0] = 3
... print(a)
>>> b = [1, 2]
>>> f(b[:]) # Pass a copy
[3, 2]
>>
باتری AGM
محبوبیت تکنولوژی باتری AGM در اوایل دهه 1980 به عنوان باتری سیلد اسید در هواپیماهای نظامی،وسایل نقلیه و UPS به دلیل وزن پایین و مناسب آن برای اولین بار آغاز شد.
ویژگی های باطریAGM
مقاومت داخلی باتری های ای جی ام بسیار کم می باشد. این باتری قابلیت تولید جریان های بالا بسته به نیاز مشتری را دارد.طول عمر بسیار بالا ، عدم نیاز به تعمیر و نگه داری خاص،ایستادگی در دمای پایین،قابلیت اطمینان الکتریکی بالا و وزن سبک از برترین ویژگی های AGM نسبت به با
Being content with divine fate.                   (رضا بالقضا )You took all the effort, the disease may cure or not. The concept of it is not رضایت (happy), but the illness of my child should not deter me from the main work which is the worship of God and illness does not disturb one's determination. And this is one of God"s hidden graces.  This prayer creates software need (asking)  that is, any need in man creates happiness for him. This prayer is a prayer to create your asking. Any request that goes into this structure will  lead to Blessing                                           ( قره العین ‌ برد العیش)and the other hand will be lead to the ornament of faith and creating a stream of guidance.   

روش های بسیاری برای ایجاد زندگی در خانه از جمله مشاغل در خانه ، کار با قرارداد و کار آزاد و ایجاد یا خرید کار در خانه  وجود دارد. در حالی که همه آنها فرصتی برای جلوگیری از رفت و آمد دارند ، اما برخی از مزایا و جوانب مختلف را دارند.
ادامه مطلب
In Canada, employment standards are the
minimum standards established by law that define and guarantee rights in the
workplace. Employment standards legislation covers rights in areas such as
wages, hours of work, vacation pay, maternity leave, termination, etc. Each
province and territory has its own legislation. The following benefits and
rights apply to most workers in Canada.
Maternity Leave
In Canada, maternity benefits for working
mothers and parents remain the responsibility of the federal government.
Canada’s Employment Insurance gives paid maternity leave for 15 weeks. To
receive maternity benefits the woman is required to have worked for 600 hours
in the last 52 weeks or since your last claim. A woman needs to prove her
pregnancy by signing a statement declaring the expected du

فانکشن ژنراتور یک تجهیز آزمایشگاهی می باشد که توانایی تولید سیگنال یا شکل موج هایی مانند شکل موج سینوسی و مربعی و مثلثی و ... را با دامنه و فرکانس های مختلف را دارا می باشد. از این سیگنال ها و شکل موج ها می توان به عنوان منبع تغذیه مدارات الکترونیکی و مخابراتی استفاده کرد.کاربرد فانکشن ژنراتورها بیشتر در مراکز R&D (مراکز تحقیق و توسعه) و آموزشگاه های آموزشی الکترونیک در دانشگاه ها و غیره و در تعمیرگاه های الکتریکی و الکترونیکی و تست های مدا
TROJAN Vibrations Power Wand De Mass Massager
درباره این موردهدف ما این است که اطلاعات دقیق محصول را به شما نشان دهیم. تولید کنندگان ، تأمین کنندگان و دیگران آنچه را که شما در اینجا مشاهده می کنید ارائه می دهند ، و ما آن را تأیید نکرده ایم. سلب مسئولیت ما را ببینیدذهن و بدن را از لرزشهای عمیق TROJAN Vibrations Power Wand Deep Massager تجربه کنید. ماساژور بیرونی چند سرعته است که تحریک گسترده ای دارد ، مناسب برای بازی انفرادی یا شریک زندگی. این ماساژور شخصی بی سیم چند سرعته ، سه سرعت م
یادگیری عمیق نوعی از یادگیری ماشین و هوش مصنوعی است که در واقع از روشی که ذهن انسان برای یادگیری موضوع خاصی به کار می گیرد، تقلید می کند. این نوع از یادگیری یکی از عناصر مهم در علم داده می باشد که شامل آمار و مدل سازی پیش بینی است. یادگیری عمیق برای دانشمندان داده که وظیفه جمع آوری ، تجزیه و تحلیل و تفسیر مقادیر زیادی از داده ها را دارند ، بسیار مفید است و این روند را سریعتر و آسان تر می کند.
به نوعی می توان گفت یادگیری عمیق در واقع همان یادگیری
لباس کار زنانه ۲۰۱۹
توسط zeynab shirafkan
 بدون دیدگاه

سفارش لباس کار وخرید لباس کاری بسی سخت و دشواراست.
روز اول که میخواهی برید سر شغل  جدیدتون   کاملاً ج عصبی نگران و استرس دارید.
شما دلتون می خواهید که ظاهری مرتب و آراسته داشته باشید.
که همه مجذوب  چهره خودتون  کنید  از ریس تا هم کارنان خودتون که باعث میشه در خودتون یک انگیزه فوق العاده ایجاد کنید .
که در اولین تصور عالی را ایجاد کنید و بنظر برسید.
در حقیقت ، تلاش برای اینکه لباس ها در کنار هم من
لباس کار زنانه ۲۰۱۹
توسط zeynab shirafkan
 بدون دیدگاه

که همه مجذوب  چهره خودتون  کنید  از ریس تا هم کارنان خودتون که باعث میشه در خودتون یک انگیزه فوق العاده ایجاد کنید .
لباس کار زنانه ۲۰۱۹
توسط zeynab shirafkan
 بدون دیدگاه

Whether your strata painting project is commercial, residential or a mixed strata scheme, from interiors to exteriors to epoxy floor coatings, Beverly Painting will help you to complete your project safely, on time and on budget, with minimum disruption to your tenants, residents and businesses.
Our estimators will provide a specified strata painting schedule to assist with planning and budgeting for your project including an accurate strata painting price, methodology and a work breakdown structure.
We provide Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that will be site specific for each strata painting project and toolbox talks prior to the commencement of each work shift.
Our strata painting supervisors and teams will follow our Quality Management System (QMS) including our Workplace Health and
مراحل کار دستگاه حضور غیاب
کار را برای شما در 4 مرحله ساده خلاصه کرده ایم
مرحله اول:جمع آوری اطلاعات
اولین قدم جمع آوری اطلاعات تردد پرسنل میباشد. فقط کافی است اطلاعات تردد از طریق هر یک از روش های کارت، اثرانگشت یا شناسایی چهره سریعتر و دقیق تر از آنچه انتظار دارید ذخیره و نگهداری خواهند شد.
مراحل کار دستگاه حضور غیاب
محله دوم:انتقال اطلاعات
ابزارهایی را فراهم آورده ایم تا رکوردهای جمع آوری شده توسط دستگاه ها بصورت آنلاین یا زمان بندی شده ب

١- آقاى کفاش - قبول با اصلاحات- عنوان اصلاح شود، نوآورى در عنوان مشخص شود. روش kNN بررسى شود. چالش هاى مساله را مشخص کنید. هدف واضح و روشن بیان شود. تعداد مقالات در پروپوزال اصلاح شود. 

٢- آقاى فرهى - قبول با اصلاحات- modeling حرکت موش صحرایى مشخص شود. تعداد benchmark ها افزایش پیدا کند. عنوان تغییر کند، به صورتى که وزن کار بر روى ارایه الگوریتم جدید باشد. در پروپوزال تابع fitness و بهینه سازى پارامترها مشخص شود. 

٣- خانم هاشم زهى - قبول با اصلاحات- تعداد م
پروژه دینامیک خاک با نرم افزار opensees NERA EERA deep soil
قیمت: 50000 تومان

در این پروژه اثر لایه های خاک بر روی امواج زلزله هنگام انتقال از بستر سنگی به سطح زمین بررسی شده است.120 صفحه
فهرست مطالب  این پروژه :
آموزش کامل NEERAوEERAآموزش بررسی اثر ساختگاه با برنامه openseesو….۱    ‌ فصل اول مقدمه. ۱۲    فصل دوم مشخصات شتاب نگاشت ها ۳۲‌.۱‌   زوج شتاب نگاشت پروژه ۴۲‌.۲‌   ضریب مقیاس شتاب نگاشت‌ها ۶۳   فصل سوم محاسبه پارامترهای دینامیکی خاک ۷۳‌.۱‌   تعیین گمان
Dear X,
I told you I like you, you told me you love me, you love me a lot. You said you’re crazy about me, you said you miss me very very very much. I said I want you, you asked what it meant. I said it means I want to have you spiritually as well as physically. You asked what physical meant. I said it meant I want to touch your cheeks with my lips. And your lips (with my lips as well) I want to look deep into your eyes. You said your heart worked with a battery and that it skipped a few beats each time. You said you want me. I asked what it meant. You said it meant I need you, I love you, I miss you, I want you to always be mine. And I said “So did I :( )
Last night or maybe it was this morning, I told you I want you and I won’t control myself if I have you alone to myself. You shou
چیست؟
ems Training, ای ام اس (مخفف واژه Electrical Muscle Stimulation ) به
معنای تحریک الکتریکی عضلات، روشی است که از قرن ها قبل به اشکال گوناگون
مورد استفاده قرار می گرفته است. در تمرین سنتی عضلات فرمان ها را در شکل
پالس های الکتریکی فرستاده شده از مغز دریافت می کنند اما در روش ای ام اس
این پالس های الکتریکی از طریق الکترودها فرستاده می شوند و در نهایت عضلات
دچار تنش می شوند، در واقع عضلات نمی توانند منبع این پالس را تشخیص دهند و
در هر صورت واکنش خود را به صور
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I have, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
Saffron is a rich, yellow-hued and ancient spice. Saffron threads are a deep reddish orange, but turn golden yellow when cooked, or brewed as a tea. Because saffron’s harvesting process is so labor intensive, the price point can get pretty steep — it’s the world’s most expensive spice. But a little goes a long way, so a jar of the precious stuff should last you for a bit.

Saffron comes from flowers of the Crocus sativus, which grows in the middle east and parts of Europe — it’s most commonly cultivated in Iran, India, and Greece. Saffron has been used since ancient times to add color and flavor to foods, as a fabric dye, and also has benefits when brewed as a tea. It was prized by the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians as a medicinal remedy; some research shows that
امروزه متاسفانه زندان ها از تعداد زیادی مجرم و متهم پرشده است و هرکدام بخاطر یک علت نابهنجاری که فرد را فرا گرفته است به زندان افتاده اند.
در اولین نگاه هر شخصی که دزدی میکند شما میگویید حتما وجدان نداشته که این کار را کرده،بله درست است وجدان یکی از عوامل بازدارنده از هرکار اشتباه و نابهنجار است که شخص را از کارنابهنجار بازمی دارد اما یک عامل دیگه ای هم هست که ممکن است حتی از وجدان هم قوی ترباشد وآن عدم توانایی تامین نیازهای ضروری خانواده اس
به نقل از تلگراف:خوشبختانه بعد از مرگ مائو در سال 1976 تعداد دینداران چینی بطور وسیعی در حال افزایش است. تا جاییکه محققان میگویند تا سال 2030 جمعیت دینداران در چین بیشتر از آمریکا (بیش از نود درصد آمریکا خداباور است) خواهد بود!اما چرا بی خدایان چینی به سمت خدا روی آورده اند؟ این سوال را از خوشان میپرسیم؛"If everyone in China believed in Jesus then we would have no more need for police stations. There would be no more bad people and therefore no more crime.
آنها میگفتند که: اگر همه مردم چین به خدا ایمان داشتند ما د
به نقل از تلگراف:خوشبختانه بعد از مرگ مائو در سال 1976 تعداد دینداران چینی بطور وسیعی در حال افزایش است. تا جاییکه محققان میگویند تا سال 2030 جمعیت دینداران در چین بیشتر از آمریکا (بیش از نود درصد آمریکا خداباور است) خواهد بود!اما چرا بی خدایان چینی به سمت خدا روی آورده اند؟ این سوال را از خوشان میپرسیم؛"If everyone in China believed in Jesus then we would have no more need for police stations. There would be no more bad people and therefore no more crime.
آنها میگفتند که: اگر همه مردم چین به خدا ایمان داشتند ما د
لباس کار زنانه ۲۰۱۹
توسط zeynab shirafkan
 بدون دیدگاه

Whether your strata painting project is commercial, residential or a mixed strata scheme, from interiors to exteriors to epoxy floor coatings, Beverly Painting will help you to complete your project safely, on time and on budget, with minimum disruption to your tenants, residents and businesses.
Our estimators will provide a specified strata painting schedule to assist with planning and budgeting for your project including an accurate strata painting price, methodology and a work breakdown structure.
We provide Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that will be site specific for each strata painting project and toolbox talks prior to the commencement of each work shift.
Our strata painting supervisors and teams will follow our Quality Management System (QMS) including our Workplace Health and
I highly recommend you to watch "Touran Khanom".  It's a documentary about Touran Mirhadi, the founder of modern education in Iran and, this documentary focused on the last years of her life; the time that she works hard while she is very old and sick. The most important her quote is: "Convert your huge sadness to a huge work". She learned it from her mother and, she always does it.Last day, I write something to one of my students, that instead of wasting your anger from the government by spreading jokes and junks, try to be more powerful, by improving your knowledge and your skills.
And today, I watched this documentary, I think it was an inspiration from heaven. So I highly recommend you to watch it again.
Work stages 
Every construction project no matter how small or large is based on the client's desire for 
change. Sometimes the client already owns a property and would merely like to make some alterations, in other cases, he/she owns a plot of land, which could be developed. In some cases, the architect supports the client in finding a suitable plot for a development.

There is some confusion regarding the services provided by the architect. On the one hand, it is often believed that the architect's fee for a commission covers anything and everything the client desires, provided that it has some relation to The project. On the other hand, and equally erroneously, it is sometimes believed that the architect will prepare a set of plans, but anything else will cost extra. There is some tru

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها